Interesting. Let's look at some truths.
- Sarah Palin is the Governor of Alaska. She has had five children. Five beautiful children.
- She hasn't had an abortion.
- She has become a role model for woman and young girls.
- She can work. She can succeed.
- She loves her husband and her children.
- She loves God and believes the Bible.
- Because of her example, millions and million of babies, including those that are challenged, will be born and loved rather than ending up as medical waste or in someones test tube.
Ironically, the latest charge against Sarah Palin may be true. The lone qualification that she didn't have an abortion may be enough to make her the first woman Vice Presdent of the United States.
In the future, Sarah may even have paved the way for a future pro-life woman President. At least the candidate will have plenty of grateful voters that were given a new lease on life when their Moms decided to birth them rather than abort them - because of Sarah.
UPDATE AND BUMP - Check out this story from Canadian Doctor about the consequences of Gov. Palin having a Down baby. Read about it here on Powerline.